Jane Applegate, author of ‘201 Great Ideas for Your Small Business’ and host of ‘Tech Essentials’ sponsored by Microsoft, hits New York City to cover the 7th Annual Small Business Summit, produced by Prime Strategies and Smallbiztechnology.com
Jane sits down with some small business professionals, including Austin Craig of Orabrush, Connie Kadansky of Exceptional Sales Performance, Wendi Caplan-Carroll of Constant Contact, Scott Hints of TripIt, Robb Patterson of Progressive Computing, Grant Wickes of Wasp Barcode Technologies, Melanie Gass of Center Point Solutions and Rhonda Abrams, Author and Small Business Contributor for USA Today, and asks some great questions including:
- Having been in business for a while, what advice do you wish someone would have given you when you were just starting out?
- What technology advice can you not live without?
- How important is it to have a disaster plan and be backing up your system and data?
Latest posts by Carolyn Crummey (see all)
- Twitter Buy Button and New Page Features a Boost to Online Businesses - August 3, 2015
- Join the #HPProductivity Chat For Ways to Improve Office Productivity - July 16, 2015
- Amazon Free Shipping on Small Items Might Hurt Local Retailers - June 29, 2015