Millions of us use PayPal to send and receive payments but for some reason many business owners also fear Paypal and think they’ll get scammed or lose their money if they use PayPal. PayPal is one of the most secure payment networks around with some of the most in-depth anti-fraud and security solutions on the market.
With the launch of PayPal Here – it’s mobile payment solution (competing with Intuit’s GoPayments and Square) – PayPal gives business owners a reason they should look at Paypal as a serious component of their payment solutions.
Nothing more to say – but just wanted to give you a heads up.
- If you do not have a PayPal account – get one
- If you are not accepting PayPal start
- If you don’t know what PayPal is – learn
The more options you can offer customers, the more pleased they’ll be and the more revenue you’ll get.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Talk Triggers. Get New Customers with Word of Mouth Marketing? New Book by Jay Baer and Daniel Lemin - September 24, 2018
- Better and Easier Wifi Management with Linksys Cloud Manager - September 20, 2018
- How A Beauty Company Keeps Its Tech Edge – CTO Interview. Outsource and Get Expert Help. - September 18, 2018