Financial operations are a complete burden on small business owners as they have to constantly get their paperwork together and strive to keep up with the ebbs and flows of the system while still running a business. This can be hard on you especially if you have kids and want to, well, keep your soul.
Automated accounting and payment integration systems have been offered to large companies ever since a computer was a big hunk of aluminum with large rollers that filled up a room the size of today’s average living room. We’re in a different era now, when computers became more accessible to smaller businesses and average households. Why not make ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems smaller?
Companies that normally used to offer these systems to larger businesses are now pondering the potential for giving small businesses the same attention. You can now get your payment system integrated into an ERP platform for simpler accounting, less paperwork, and PCI compliance. This will save you tons of time and money you would otherwise spend on an accounting firm that’s prone to make mistakes. After all, money is the lifeblood of your business. It’s natural to want to let it flow easily.
Here are a few services that offer ERP services for small businesses:
- NetSuite Online Business Software Suite – NetSuite comes up with a rather sweet offer, letting you have a cloud-based ERP system along with a CRM system integrated into one piece. The ERM system allows you to integrate payments into the accounting platform, which keeps your business compliant and virtually error-free. This kind of solution benefits businesses in the mid-range more, however. You must contact them to get details on pricing and features.
- Sage Exchange – Sage Exchange offers something similar to what NetSuite does, but it does a better job of serving smaller businesses that have multiple locations, allowing them to consolidate their entire payments platforms within one panel. This service is a godsend if you have mountains of paperwork to file for every Benjamin that comes in, especially if you have a retail business. This ERP solution will save you a load of cash in a short time.
No matter what industry you’re in, you need an ERP software to give your business a kick forward. Otherwise, you’re stuck having to either get used to an Eiffel-tower-sized stack of papers on your desk, spend exuberant sums in an accounting department, or outsource to people who won’t handle your workload with as much care as you do. These are just not realistic options for an efficient small business. Take the torch and get yourself an ERP service just like the fat cats do.
Latest posts by Miguel Leiva-Gomez (see all)
- What is ERP? Does It Have a Place In Small Business? - November 7, 2013
- Small Business IP Phone Services: A Guide To Choosing The Right System For Your Business - September 26, 2013
- 3 Services That Help Add A Face to the Name on Your Contact List - September 23, 2013