Have you ever dreamed of a system that would let you know what your customers are talking about so you know exactly how to sell an idea to them? Have you ever come across difficulties using other customer relationship management (CRM) solutions and just thought it would be simpler to chase after leads yourself? Well, you’re not alone. Lots of businesses don’t really know where to start when using a new CRM interface and even more of them haven’t tried out CRM for themselves either because it’s too expensive or doesn’t seem to fit their needs.
Well, there are tons of solutions out there, so where do you start? A lot of small businesses hopping onto the bandwagon ask themselves, “What’s the best thing out there that does it all?” Unfortunately, there’s no way to integrate something that “does it all,” but we can certainly get so close you won’t really notice a difference.
Here are two CRM platforms that take home the medal for small enterprises:
- Microsoft Dynamics – Microsoft is known for the enormous price tag it puts on almost everything it touches. Just take a look at the historical prices of OEM copies of Windows. However, in the last few years, Microsoft has been feeling rather generous and calmed down with all the price hype especially as competitors started taking its market share. Microsoft CRM offers seamless integration into Outlook and gives you a series of metrics that help you match your sales to your customers. Its price is comparably lower than its competitors’ offers, giving you more punch with less dollars. Starting at $44 a month, this CRM could be yours.
- MogoCRM – If you’re a big Google Apps user, perhaps you might not find Microsoft’s offer attractive. MogoCRM is a service completely integrated with Google Apps that gives you a seamless experience within a full CRM platform. You even get Twitter insights, which allow you to see who’s tweeting about your product. You get the full package for $132 per year ($11 per month) and pay $60 for the first year ($5 per month). This is perhaps the most affordable CRM solution for small businesses!
While you’re running your business, don’t forget about your customers. They are the key to achieving the best sales and shooting way above your targets.
Latest posts by Miguel Leiva-Gomez (see all)
- What is ERP? Does It Have a Place In Small Business? - November 7, 2013
- Small Business IP Phone Services: A Guide To Choosing The Right System For Your Business - September 26, 2013
- 3 Services That Help Add A Face to the Name on Your Contact List - September 23, 2013