The best way to learn how to do something is to talk with people who are already doing it successfully! On October 5 & 6, 2012, you’ll have the opportunity to do just that at the Internet Commerce Entrepreneurs: ICE eBusiness Conference in Atlanta, GA.
This 2-day event will bring together 9 Masterminds in eCommerce, Internet Marketing, Promotions, SEO, Web Development, Conversion and eBusiness – and give you the opportunity to learn their secrets of how they’ve made millions doing what they do.
Beyond intimate, face-to face time with thought leaders, successful epreneuers and eCommerce experts, some of what you’ll leave the conference with is:
- The best methods for marketing and promoting your website and your products
- How to develop online marketing initiatives and channels
- How to benchmark the important key metrics that measure ebusiness success.
- What the best tools to measure your social marketing efforts are.
- How to manage computer networks that enable customers to make secure and private financial tranactions.
There are only 50 seats available for this conference, so you’ll want to register today! Use code sbt2012 when registering to receive $50 off the registration fee.
For more information on the conference and a list of key note speakers, click here.