For more than seven years, the New York Business Expo and Conference (NYXPO) has been the Northeast’s LARGEST business to business trade show, conference and networking event for budding entrepreneurs, business owners & executives. The NYXPO is the only one day event of its kind that provides small and mid-sized businesses with opportunities to grow. The conference brings together ‘c’ level executives from all industries to enjoy face-to-face networking and high-level business education.
The NYXPO conference takes place on October 17th at the Javits Center in New York City from 9am – 5:30pm. Highlights of this year’s conference include:
- Exhibit Hall: With over 200 exhibits of business products and services, the exhibit floor is a virtual one-stop opportunity to demo the latest products and purchase essential business services, including top technologies and cost effective tools that will help you grow your business.
- Business Seminars: The conference offers over 40 business seminars designed to sharpen your skills in social media, sales, advertising, technology, accessing captial, healthcare, mobile, global trade and MORE!
- Business Resource Pavilion: Experts from over 20 leading city, state and federal agencies come together to provide useful information and business resources from around New York.
- Makeover Contest: One lucky small business owner will win a head-to-toe makeover, including free office products and consultations worth up to $30,000!
Latest posts by Carolyn Crummey (see all)
- Twitter Buy Button and New Page Features a Boost to Online Businesses - August 3, 2015
- Join the #HPProductivity Chat For Ways to Improve Office Productivity - July 16, 2015
- Amazon Free Shipping on Small Items Might Hurt Local Retailers - June 29, 2015