The SMB Nation 2012 Fall Conference is scheduled for October 12th – 14th in Las Vegas, NV. This is the 10th year that Small and Medium business IT professionals from across the US and around the world will be coming together for this annual event.
During the three day event attendee’s have access to:
- More than 30 education sessions, with nationally recognized speakers, trainers and industry experts, who discuss timely topics and critical issues of technology
- Industry sponsors at the exhibit hall who present the latest innovations for the industry
- Unlimited networking and referral-building opportunities, including special events and the expo show floor
The dynamic agenda includes Keynote sessions and three tracks of breakout sessions; Geek Speak Track, Business Track and Community Track. Each track is designed specifically to cover topics within the category, making it easier for attendee’s to ensure they get to the sessions most important to them. Some of the topics at this years conference include:
- The Future of Successful Channel Parnerships
- Windows ‘8’ Expert Panel
- Beyond SBS: The future of Skill Based IT Pro Consulting
- Fast-Fast Marketing for MSP’s
- Sales Training 105: Getting a Commitment
- Why Innovation is Key for the Future
- How to Effectively Package Backup with Your Service Offerings
- and so much more!!!
Registration for the conference is now open and you’ll want to hurry, because the early bird registration discount of $200.00 expires on September 14th.
For more information and a complete view of the conference features and agenda, click here.
We hope to see you there!