Although they are all different, the one common bond is that all of them want to succeed in growing their business.
I get to speak to startups who are seasoned, business owners still holding a full time job and “moon lighting”, mature executives who have been in business for years and many entrepreneurs who have started more than one business. In fact over the past two days I was with EO members – what a treat.
Recently,Infusionsoft (sales and marketing CRM software for small businesses and my employer) announced that it’s reached the 10,000 customer mark. That’s pretty darn exciting.
Sure it’s exciting for Infusionsoft but it’s MORE exciting as these are business owners who are CRUSHING IT. Read their stories here.
They are not merely SURVIVING but in fact they are THRIVING and using technology, which happens to be Infusionsoft, to grow their businesses.
What’s great is that, OVERALL, small businesses who are leveraging technology as a strategic asset for growth will BEAT their competitors who are not using technology.
Technology, such as CRM has so many benefits, here’s 5 of them:
- Lets you focus on those leads and prospects are who READY to buy
- Gives you MORE TIME to focus on your customers and build loyal customers.
- As Michael Gerber preaches, helps you build a SYSTEM so you can stop working IN your business but hire others to RUN it while you GROW IT and dream new things
- Ensures that you can treat dozens or hundreds of customers as IF they were the ONLY customer
- Enables you to ensure you are not LOSING opportunities and making it too easy for your competition
If you are not leveraging technology as a tool for business growth – speak with your local technology adviser or get connected with a great company such as Dell, CDW, Infusionsoft, Intuit, Microsoft or others who can help you!
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- How A Beauty Company Keeps Its Tech Edge – CTO Interview. Outsource and Get Expert Help. - September 18, 2018
- 7 Steps to Creating Your Own Startup - September 13, 2018
- Apple’s New Product Lines. What’s In It for Small Business? - September 12, 2018