The 3rd Annual Small Business Technology Tour 2012, produced by Smallbiztechnology.com, is in full swing with small business owners in four cities already well on their way to growing their business with the great information they learned during the full day event. Now we are gearing up to arrive in Atlanta, GA on Thursday, November 1st, where we’ll be taking over The Loudermilk Center – Atlanta Conference Center and equipping more business owners with the tools they need to grow their business and head for success in 2013!
Join our very own Ramon Ray, Technology Evangelist and Editor of Smallbiztechnology.com, along with great keynote speakers and industry professionals for this full day event is filled with TONS of learning on topics geared to helping small businesses grow. Topics include:
- How Small Companies Can Do Big Things With Technology
- Are You Leveraging Your Superfans?
- 7 Steps: Dating Your Leads. Marrying Your Customers
- The Power of Video: Why Every Business Should Be a Video Producer
Thanks to Intel, our tour sponsor, we have a few complimentary tickets available for the first 10 people to register with the code RamonVIP. You can use the code and REGISTER HERE.
Visit the tour website to see the full list of speakers and agenda for each city.
We hope to see you on the tour!!
Latest posts by Carolyn Crummey (see all)
- Twitter Buy Button and New Page Features a Boost to Online Businesses - August 3, 2015
- Join the #HPProductivity Chat For Ways to Improve Office Productivity - July 16, 2015
- Amazon Free Shipping on Small Items Might Hurt Local Retailers - June 29, 2015