Nubera, the creator of GetApp and a pioneer in cloud apps discovery and integration, has launched a new service that gives small business professionals a seamless and hassle-free way to keep tabs on their cloud apps. It is an integration as a service platform which goes by the name CloudWork.
CloudWork is a web based service which will help you integrate all your business and social media apps into a single dashboard; thereby enabling you to easily automate your key businesses processes in the cloud. It makes use of public APIs to enable communication and automation of the tasks between apps.
Setting up CloudWork is done in three simple steps and doesn’t require any technical skills or big upfront investments.
Why do you need such a service, you may ask? It’s simple -productivity. Being able to break free from the redundant process of replicating data/information onto every app used within a business process makes you more efficient and productive.
CloudWork is currently in the beta stages and offers limited services; however, it is packed with an arsenal of services which will be announced as time goes by. It currently offers:
- Fetching new contacts from any app to update the master database of your CRM.
- Tracking all client interactions inside your CRM.
Future services will include:
- Keeping a fresh history of clients for better support.
- Customized real time notifications.
- Improved productivity by integrating more services.
- Backing up important files automatically.
CloudWork is also limited to a handful of apps but it will be expanding its horizon and will include more apps in the near future.
It can currently be integrated with the following cloud apps:
- Campaign Monitor
- Capsule CRM
- Pivotal Tracker
- Zoho CRM
Apps that are currently in process are:
- Base CRM
- Google Calendar
- Google Contacts
- Google Drive
- Google Talk
- RSS feeds
With 15% of small businesses using more than 5 different apps and more than 40% relying on cloud based apps altogether; CloudWork is bound to benefit a big lot! We look forward to what CloudWork has to offer and see what a benefit it can become to small businesses.
Latest posts by Farhan Niazi (see all)
- clearString: A Web Content Management System Developed For and Catering To Small Business - October 30, 2013
- Groupon Strikes In 2013 With the Breadcrumb POS iPad App for Small Businesses - June 25, 2013
- iSIGN Puts Advertisements on the Move for Small Businesses - November 15, 2012