One Deserving Small Business Owner will receive an Extreme Business Transformation Worth $30,000 in the 24Hour Small Biz Makeover Contest!
Attention Small Businesses! The Applegate Group, known for providing exclusive, original content for small business owners and the companies that serve them is launching the 24-Hour Small Biz Makeover Contest, sponsored by Verizon Wireless, Epson America and Microsoft and hosted by the New York Business Expo and Conference (NYXPO), presented by Time Warner Cable Business Class.
One lucky small business owner will win a head-to-toe makeover for themselves and their business with products and services exceeding $30,000 in value. The prize package includes 24, one-hour consultations on a variety of topics from a team of nationally recognized small business experts. The transformation begins with meeting the experts on October 17, at the NY Expo, the largest small business trade show and conference in the Northeast, at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, and continues after the winner goes home. A first runner-up will also be chosen to receive a library of books from respected small business experts.
Joining Applegate to facilitate the makeover, is Steve Strauss, the country’s leading small business expert and USA Today small business columnist.
“In today’s economy, small business owners don’t always have access to the right resources to guide them,” said Strauss. “The 24-Hour Small Biz Makeover gives one business owner the opportunity to revive their business and themselves. By offering this opportunity, NY Expo allows business owners to look at this event as both a strategic and tactical experience.”
The winner of the 24-Hour Small Biz Makeover Contest will receive:
- $1,000 worth of Cojourneo.com courses to help grow your small business
- EPSON® Small Business Product Suite – EPSON WorkForce® Pro C Seriesmultifunction printer | EPSON PowerLite® 1761W multimedia projector | EPSON WorkForce® Pro GT-S55 document scanner
- Verizon Wi-Fi Jetpack™ providing global online access (winner must activate and open an account)
- Your own promotional video produced by The Applegate Group
- 2 complimentary tickets to the 2012 Small Business Influencer Awards Gala on October 17th, 2012
- Small library of the top “how-to” small business books in the country
- 24 hours of consultations and/or classes with a team of national experts including:
- Steve Strauss, USA Today Small Business Columnist and Founder of TheSelfEmployed.com
- Melinda Emerson, Author, Twitter Guru and Social Media Expert
- Ramon Ray, Technology Evangelist and Editor of smallbiztechnology.com
- Rieva Lesonsky, President, GrowBiz Media and Former Editorial Director,Entrepreneur magazine
- Barry Moltz, Author, Blogger and Host of Business Insanity Radio
- Diane DiResta, Presentation Coach and Author “Knock Out Presentations”
- Nancy Michaels, Columnist and Affordable Marketing Expert
- Cliff Ennico, Syndicated Small Business Columnist, Author, Attorney and eBay Coach
- Dawn Fotopolus, Founder BestSmallBizHelp.com and Finance Professor at Kings College
- John D’Aquila, CPA, Tax Advisor and Small Business Investment Banker
- Sarina Jain, Fitness Consultant and Founder of Masala Bhangra Workouts
- Beth Silver, PR and Marketing Consultant and Managing Director of Doubet Consulting
- Julia Reich, Branding and Graphics Consultant
- Robb Patterson, Technology Consultant and Microsoft Partner
- A new “look” by a Professional Stylist Dorthe Enger
- Professional portrait shot by NYC Photographer Heather Swanson
- Exclusive makeup consultation by Arielle Davis
Finalists for the 24-Hour Makeover will be interviewed between October 9th to October 15th, 2012 and the winner will be announced on October 15th, 2012 by email.