The 3rd Annual Small Business Technology Tour 2012, produced by Smallbiztechnology.com, has made it’s way from San Francisco to Chicago to Boston and to Phoenix. In a few days, November 1st, it hits the ground in Atlanta, GA. Each city on this great tour has been absolutely fantastic and has left hundreds of small business owners recharged and refreshed – with great information to take back to their business to help achieve greater success with technology.
The final city on the tour is Miami, FL. We arrive on November 8th at theFlorida Int’l University, Modesto A Maidique Campus College of Business located at 11200 South West 8th Street, Miami, FL 33199. Join our very own Ramon Ray for a day full of learning, networking and FUN!
This one day event is filled with TONS of learning from expert speakers on topics geared to helping small businesses grow. Topics include:
- How Small Companies Can Do Big Things With Technology
- Are You Leveraging Your Superfans?
- 7 Steps: Dating Your Leads. Marrying Your Customers
- You Must Be A Publisher: Why Content Marketing and Social Media Are A Must
We have a few complimentary tickets available for the first 10 people to register with the code RamonVIP. You can use the code and REGISTER HERE.
Visit the tour website to see the full list of speakers and agenda for each city.
We hope to see you on the tour!!
Latest posts by Carolyn Crummey (see all)
- Twitter Buy Button and New Page Features a Boost to Online Businesses - August 3, 2015
- Join the #HPProductivity Chat For Ways to Improve Office Productivity - July 16, 2015
- Amazon Free Shipping on Small Items Might Hurt Local Retailers - June 29, 2015