This Sunday I had the pleasure of being on MSNBC’s Your Business with JJ Ramberg to discuss why it’s important for small businesses to consider mobile payment solutions.
There are two main reasons:
1. The FIRST REASON – Many of your customers are using their mobile devices for EVERYTHING. This includes mobile payments – especially younger and more technically savvy mobile users. Although the mobile payments market is still very, very young, it’s growing and growing quickly. Many companies, large and small, are already on the mobile payment bandwagon. Either Starbucks joining with Square or United Airlines enabling customers to buy tickets through their mobile app, more and more companies are enabling mobile payment solutions.
So that’s reason number one: Your customers are increasingly going to WANT to pay via their smart phones.
2. The SECOND REASON – When you are on the road (out of the office) and want to sell – you need a mobile payment solution, of which there are MANY. There is no reason that you should have to tell a potential customer, “sorry we can’t sell you this now, can you come by our office”, or “can I write your credit card number on a sheet of paper?”.
Check out the video here – MSNBC’s Your Business with JJ Ramberg
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Ooma Announces DP1 Wireless Deskphone with Call Conferencing and 2-Line Controls for Small Businesses - August 18, 2018
- 5 Tips for Instagram Advertising for Small Businesses - August 17, 2018
- Are Business Plans Necessary to Start a Business? - August 16, 2018