At one time, video production was an expense undertaken mostly by medium and large businesses. But today, video is everywhere. Social media has created a greater need for inexpensive video clips that companies can create and post on their own. KZO Innovations has a solution that small businesses can afford to install and maintain.
“KZO Business Video Suite has a unique spin on the traditional video content management and delivery platform, providing social commenting and notification features that continually improve the relevance and value of on-demand videos as more viewers watch and interact,” KZO co-founder Jeff Fissel states. “Much of the appeal of the KZO software is that it meets the requirements of large enterprises but is designed for the everyday business professional to record video, manage their own video content, and share it through a multitude of channels.”
The software has attracted the attention of many industry leaders. Business leaders like Cisco, SAIC, and Clark Construction have signed on for the service, but KZO stresses that it isn’t only for large companies. Some of the company’s more advanced features appeal to smaller businesses interested in staying on top of their marketing campaigns. Those features include:
- Analytics–KZO Innovations provides information down to the individual visitor level. Find out who’s viewing your video, how long they’re viewing it, and at what point they stopped watching. If people are abandoning your video at a particular point, you’ll be alerted to something that needs to be improved in your video.
- Collaboration Tools–KZO’s video suite goes beyond the usual viewer comments to allow viewers to interact as the video is in progress. Video creators can create polls and quizzes, embed presentation documents, and interact in discussion threads.
- Security–Many small business owners are concerned about security when posting to sites like YouTube. KZO allows creators to require a user enter credentials before being able to view the video and streams video over SSL.
- Integration with Enterprise Apps–If your small business uses Customer Relationship Management (CRM) or other enterprise apps, those apps will work interactively with KZO’s video suite.
You don’t have to own a fancy video camera to create and upload video. KZO customers are even able to use webcams to record presentations. You can add PowerPoint slides, syncing them with your presentation. Another bonus feature is the ability to capture your desktop. Imagine being able to pull up a piece of software and train someone how to use it, recording that training as you go. It could also be used to illustrate a project or concept to your clients or colleagues.
Most video recording systems require highly technical, skilled staff to implement and maintain. KZO is ideal for small businesses because it is easy to put in place, while still providing the functionality and security a business needs. The best thing about KZO is that it’s affordable for small businesses. Plans start at $49 a month. For more information about the video suite’s features, visit the company’s website.
Latest posts by Stephanie Faris (see all)
- Can RebelMouse Energize Your Social Campaigns? - February 21, 2014
- TagMyDoc Provides Document Versioning to Businesses - November 15, 2013
- 10 Tools For Managing Business Cards and Exchanging Contacts in the Digital Age - November 13, 2013