The cartoon like character illustrates some point, sprinkled with punches of graphics and smooth voice overs.
This video animation is the result of companies such as GoAnimate.
Using their do it yourself service, you don’t have to pay for the services of a video editor or worry about video taping your own possibly un-talented self.
You can use your mouse, keyboard and microphone to select characters and develop a compelling story of your product or service or just to get across an important message.
Keep in mind, everything has it’s place for you maybe you SHOULD do some “real” videos, like I do at http://www.youtube.com/smallbiztechnology but you now have two video options.
Here’s some tips to best use video animation in your business – this is insight from me – and do not – I am NOT a video animation expert:
- Know your audience
- Understand what you want to convey
- Develop an outline
- Write a script
- Visualize how the characters, location and props fit in
- Don’t do TOO MUCH (and add clutter)
- Be simple
- Use sound bites, to a degree, not very long sentences
- Look at video animations you like for inspiration (not plagiarism)
- Have 1 or 2 others look at your video animation and critique it
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 3 Creative Ideas to Boost Your Local Marketing Campaigns - December 11, 2017
- Vistaprint Report Says Many Consumers Will Shop More Small Businesses in 2018 - October 2, 2017
- Kensington Announces Ultimate Presenter with Virtual Pointer - October 2, 2017