As small business owners we often are forced to do everything – cook, bottle washer, waiter, and so many other things. But in order to grow it’s critical that you hire professionals to work on your business operations so you can manage your business and focus on its growth.
Freelancer.com released a report of the fastest growing jobs this quarter and 3 of the top ones were – application developers, web site developers and social media gurus.
This correlates to jobs you should definitely consider NOT doing, but hiring a professional to do. YEAH, I know there are many DIY services out there – but don’t be tempted to do these things on your own. Yo’ll waste time and your results won’t look as good as that of a professional.
- As Apple developers waited for the release of iOS6 in September, growth of iPhone jobs dwindled to a mere 8%, a far cry from the 30% increase seen in Q2. Meanwhile, Android saw a massive 16% growth in jobs, bolstered by the success of the Samsung Galaxy S III and the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean release.
- The interactive web continued to soar, with HTML5, jQuery, and PHP jobs all seeing double-digit growth as businesses looked to boost their mobile offerings.
- Facebook jobs saw an 11% growth, a welcome recovery as marketers gradually returned following a traumatic 14% drop in Q2 amidst the company’s disastrous IPO. Social Networking jobs as a whole grew 15% after stagnating at a 1% growth in Q2.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Advice from the 2017 SXSW Dell Experience: How to Pitch a Complex Business - March 30, 2017
- The Experience: Dell Showcases the Power of Technology at SXSW 2017 - March 28, 2017
- Accounting Gets Artificial Intelligence: Xero’s New Service - March 16, 2017