If you are NOT ready to BOOST sales this Holiday season, using online marketing strategies and tools, you’re probably too late.
Preparation to BOOST holiday sales starts MONTHS before the Holiday season. Why?
You need to get inside of the minds of your CURRENT customers and POTENTIAL customers so they can consider buying from you early. You need the tools in place to attract traffic, capture leads, nurture prospects and so much more.
When November comes around, there is so much online and offline noise and clutter – it will be VERY hard for your small business to break through the clutter- especially if you are not known.
One of my points in my presentation on personal branding is that “in a sea of unkowns, brands rule”.
- Include a street address in your web site
- Include a map and directions on your web site
- Include a phone number on your web site
- Include an email address or form on your web site
- Include links to your Facebook and Twitter profiles
- The more information you have on your web site about your product/service, the better
- The speed of your web site matters
- and more
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- You’ve Been Fired. How To Start Your Own Business - December 3, 2018
- Make Better Presentation Slides With This New Tool. Ramon Reviews Beautiful.ai - November 27, 2018
- Facebook’s Tools for Mentorship, Hiring and Education - November 14, 2018