Weave is a new iOS app that is letting small businesses, as well as consumers, keep track of to-dos from the convenience of their Apple device.
Weave is a highly-rated new app from Intuit, Inc. that offers much more than simple “to-do” task management. The app goes where the user goes, allowing them to harness the full set of features found in Weave throughout the day.
A quick look at some of the features found in Weave includes:
- Create to-dos with optional notes, due dates, and alerts,
- Manage activities with reminders and high-priority indicators.
- Share projects and tasks with other Weave users, and allow anyone to make edits and update progress.
- Send email updates directly to non-Weave users to keep them posted on the progress of a project.
- Track income and expenses in multiple currencies, along with time spent on any given activity.
Weave brings its powerful features to iPhone and iPod Touch users in more than 100 countries. The app lets anyone create a central hub for keeping everyday life organized. The app is ideal for small business owners wanting to monitor task completion, parents wanting to keep track of family events, or any number of other routine activities. Check out this quick video showcasing how you can use Weave to manage tasks:
“It’s not surprising that so many people around the world use Weave, given we all have tasks in our lives that we could do a better job of managing,” said Dan Wernikoff, senior vice president and general manager of Intuit’s Financial Management Solutions Division. “Juggling work and personal commitments is difficult, so we designed this intuitive and beautiful application to simplify the business of life.”
You too can benefit from the intuitive feature-set found in Weave. Weave is available for free from the App Store or at www.itunes.com/appstore. The app works on iPhone and iPod touch, including iOS 6 and iPhone 5.