One thing that REALLY EXCITES ME is the world of light online applications that integrate well into other applications. Many of these are members of The Small Business Web. What’s neat about these applications is that they do one (or a few things) VERY well and integrate with other applications for more functionality.
Formstack is one of those companies that are light and integrate well into other applications, they recently updated a few of their features.
Google Sign In – No need to remember another pesky login. You can now sign in to your Formstack account with your google account.
QR Codes are back – Create QR codes to easily direct your customers to your forms.
Enhanced form overview – Get more information right from the dashboard. The dashboard will now have heat maps of form views and submissions, as well as referrers. See where your customers are submitting data from without having to dig.
Autofill plugin – Save your customers time with this new form plugin. The form builder is now loaded with a plugin that will allow you to connect multiple fields, such as “same as shipping address”. No need for customers to enter the same information twice.
Improved Folder – Keep track of your forms quicker and easier. Folders will now appear on the top navigation. You can easily organize your forms by simply dragging and dropping them into a folder.
Mobile App updates
• The app is now able to support both landscape and portrait orientation.
• Charts are now available in the mobile application.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 3 Reasons Invoicing Apps Are Essential For Fledgling Businesses - November 28, 2016
- Don’t Let Technology Create Blinders On Your Persepctive. Every Leader’s Nightmare. - November 27, 2016
- Video Humanizes Your Brand: 3 Tips To Use It For Your Business. - November 4, 2016