I attend a lot of events – Inc 500, BlogWorld, FastCompany’s events, SXSW, NYXPO and many other awesome events. Of course I also produced my own events – Small Business Summit , Small Business Influencer Awards (with SmallBizTrends) and Small Business Technology Tour.
There’s another event, that takes place every year near Phoenix, Arizona -it’s InfusionCon, produced by my employer, Infusionsoft.
I was there last year (before I was an employee) and over 3 days, with over 1,000 attendees, I was inspired by keynote speakers such as Clate Mask and Scott Martineau (Infusionsonft founders), Gary Vaynerchuk , Chris Brogan, Pamela Slim and dozens of others).
Not only was I inspired, but I learned so much from the main stage speakers, break out sessions and from my fellow attendees. Since so many Infusionsoft employees own their own businesses and/or are experts in small business growth through observing small businesses, you’ll find that the Infusionsoft staff speakers are rich in information and take home insight as well.
What’s special about InfusionCon is that everyone is attending for the same reasons:
1. To get insight about marketing from other small businesses
2. To learn about technology (in one way or another) from other small businesses (the main technology being Infusionsoft)
3. To network with other small business owners – it’s a “no big business zone”
With over 2,000 attendees expected in 2013, InfusionCon is the biggest and best event for small businesses to learn how to GET more prospects and MAKE LOYAL customers – I call it date your leads and marry your customers.
I’ll be there and I hope you attend too!
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 3 Reasons Invoicing Apps Are Essential For Fledgling Businesses - November 28, 2016
- Don’t Let Technology Create Blinders On Your Perspective. Every Leader’s Nightmare. - November 27, 2016
- Video Humanizes Your Brand: 3 Tips To Use It For Your Business. - November 4, 2016