Well all the credit card companies have a variety of programs that allow small businesses to be rewarded by using their credit card.
On my Small Business Technology Tour I was pleasantly surprised to get some cash back every time I used Fedex Office to print my local tour program in each of the 6 cities I visited. I used my credit card and got money back.
One of the new programs launched is by MasterCard and it’s the MasterCard Business Network.
By signing up with the Network you can save money at over 65,000 merchants, and also use it as a central portal to book and manage travel and create expense reports.
Members of MasterCard Business Network get free shipping on all orders as well. (This is one thing I really, really liked about Amazon Prime membership as well).
Business travel is not always easy, but if you can save money and make it easier to do, then do it and consider your credit card as one of the first places to consider capturing those savings.
Here’s a few other ways you can save money or just be more productive:
- Use Tripit to manage your travel when on the go – their app is powerful
- Use Concur to manage your staff’s travel expenses and travel claims
- Download the app of your favorite airline(s) for even smoother travel
- Ensure you know how to save money with your frequent vendors – every little bit of money back matters
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Vistaprint Report Says Many Consumers Will Shop More Small Businesses in 2018 - October 2, 2017
- Kensington Announces Ultimate Presenter with Virtual Pointer - October 2, 2017
- Zoho Enables Real Time Messaging with Cliq - October 1, 2017