However, I’ve got to hand it to Hootsuite, they offer MUCH MORE integrated services than does TweetDeck.
Here’s Hootsuite’s latest announcement, below.
I must give a shout out to Dlvr.it for their awesome platform as well, which I use for sending posts to social media as well.
Here’s the new integrations Hootsuite users enjoy!
Explore the Web
- reddit (Install in HootSuite now): The reddit app for HootSuite allows users to stream the hottest content from reddit, including the Subreddits they subscribe to, share content with their social networks and more. The self-proclaimed ‘front page of the internet,’ reddit is an online community that displays news and content based on personal preference and what the community votes up as interesting.
- StumbleUpon (Install in HootSuite now): The StumbleUpon app for HootSuite allows users to discover new content by filtering for sites, topics, users and channels, view StumbleUpon pages in stream, and share StumbleUpon content to their social networks. StumbleUpon is an easy way to discover new and interesting content from across the Web.
Curate and Publish Information
- Scoop.it (Install in HootSuite now): The Scoop.it app for HootSuite allows users to find more relevant and quality content that can be shared seamlessly to their social networks in HootSuite, curate content from Twitter and Facebook streams to Scoop.it and more. Scoop.it provides easy content curation for users, allowing them to take online content and create engaging web magazines.
- Nexalogy (Install in HootSuite now): The Nexalogy app for HootSuite allows users to view interest maps to see ideas and connections in their social graph, view details on top concepts and hashtags on Twitter, and see top links related to their account or search term. Nexalogy helps users navigate the torrents of information online to find the streams of conversation relevant to them.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 3 Creative Ideas to Boost Your Local Marketing Campaigns - December 11, 2017
- Vistaprint Report Says Many Consumers Will Shop More Small Businesses in 2018 - October 2, 2017
- Kensington Announces Ultimate Presenter with Virtual Pointer - October 2, 2017