Phonebooth announcedthat the keys to Simplicity Sofa’s winning were three simple principles.
Their challenge was how to get an otherwise unknown brand on the map (particularly by selling only through its own e-commerce website).
Total Satisfaction Warranty
That warranty, combined with a real need for high quality furniture that fit into places where other furniture could not go, brought in customers during the first year.
Library of customer testimonials
Within 24 hours after a delivery of our furniture has been completed, Simplicity contacted that customer to ask three questions: How do you like the furniture? What did you think of the customer service? Are there any problems that need to be addressed immediately?
For the third step of the survival strategy, the company turned again to its growing number of loyal customers.
When a prospective customer called to see where they could test out the furniture, Simplicity calls one of its past customers in the area and ask them to show the furniture in their home.
Technology is important, but if you are not treating your customers right and leveraging them to get more customers you are doing yourself a disservice.
Here’s a few things you can do to better leverage your customers:
- Ask you customers to post their success stores on Facebook and use these in your marketing.
- Get lots of photos and video from your customers so other customers can see them.
- Listen carefully to customer complaints and respond to each one.
- Visit customers and shoot low cost video of them using your products or services.
- Invite customers to help other customers.
These are just a few simple ideas – I’m sure you can think of so many mor.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Better and Easier Wifi Management with Linksys Cloud Manager - September 20, 2018
- How A Beauty Company Keeps Its Tech Edge – CTO Interview. Outsource and Get Expert Help. - September 18, 2018
- 7 Steps to Creating Your Own Startup - September 13, 2018