On the occasion of the 3rd Annual Small Business Technology Tour (Fall 2012), Zack Traina of Advanced America Telephones shared his insight on what features a business class telephone system should have. He mentioned:
- Ability to provide work force mobility. This means IN the office can you use a wireless hand set
- VOIP connectivity. Can your phone system leverage the power and low cost of telephone calls over the Internet
- Self configuration. You should not have to require the services of a technician to configure a small telephone system. It should have simple instructions to self configure, right out of the box
- Connection to your Ethernet network. Your phone should be able to plug into your computer network and leverage the power of your network for voice calls and more.
- Expandable. When you grow, can your phone system grow with you?
Check out this video (below) 0r here and learn some of the things your next phone system should have.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Salesforce Upgrade Its Customer Service Platform. Faster Setup Time. - July 27, 2017
- Why Wix Code Is a Game Changer for Businesses - July 25, 2017
- How Adobe Scan and These 7 Tips Can Make You More Productive - July 25, 2017