On the occasion of the 3rd Annual Small Business Technology Tour (Fall 2012), Zack Traina of Advanced America Telephones shared his insight on what features a business class telephone system should have. He mentioned:
- Ability to provide work force mobility. This means IN the office can you use a wireless hand set
- VOIP connectivity. Can your phone system leverage the power and low cost of telephone calls over the Internet
- Self configuration. You should not have to require the services of a technician to configure a small telephone system. It should have simple instructions to self configure, right out of the box
- Connection to your Ethernet network. Your phone should be able to plug into your computer network and leverage the power of your network for voice calls and more.
- Expandable. When you grow, can your phone system grow with you?
Check out this video (below) 0r here and learn some of the things your next phone system should have.