Most all of us have been in the Apple, store, at least once. It’s worth going just to see the “cool” retail experience. One thing you quickly notice is that there no “cash registers” but you can pay for just about everything you purchase from one of their employees – on their iPhones.
Well, every small business can implement this type of experience, enabling employees to process transactions.
Intuit’s GoPayment is one of many solutions you might want to consider, and in fact Intuit has updated their GoPayment reader with some new features.
Whether you use Intuit, Square or other options, download the app to your phone or tablet, and see if “retail anywhere” is for you.
Here’s some new features in Intuit’s GoPayment.
· Personalize transactions: Customize the GoPayment app to meet their specific needs and tastes. Receipts can include the store’s name, logo and contact information to promote their business and encourage referrals.
· Track cash payments, apply discounts: Record cash transactions and apply discounts, such as Friends and Family offers, to orders.
· Gain business insight: Manage one items list that syncs across devices and users, organize items by category or favorites across multiple devices and users, and see all transaction details in one place.
· Better manage employees: Control employee access to information and set permissions by differentiating between administrator and associate roles. This is increasingly important during the holidays, when small businesses hire seasonal employees, creating a greater need to monitor sales and be more secure.
If you want to fully copy the Apple retail store experience, here’s a few more things:
- Ensure you have friendly staff
- Have knowledgeable staff
- Have a good retail design overall (open, clean, visually good)
- Think through your retail purchase experience
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- How Leaders Can Build a More Collaborative and Productive Virtual Team - September 15, 2017
- How to Create an Effective and Cohesive Online and Offline Marketing Strategy - September 15, 2017
- Salesforce Upgrade Its Customer Service Platform. Faster Setup Time. - July 27, 2017