HTML means you don’t need plug-ins, online applications (such as Gmail) are more feature rich and more.
For business professionals who rely on online services such as video, online presentations and other online tools and services as much as you can use ones that are based on HTML 5.
For example, Brainshark let’s you host videos for training purposes – host, train and track the videos you upload. Recently they announced that their mobile player has been upgraded to HMTL 5. The benefits:
- View and respond to test and poll/survey questions within Brainshark presentations
- Click to navigate to any point in a presentation
- Share presentations instantly via email and social media
- Open and view attachments associated with a presentation
- And more
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Accounting Gets Artificial Intelligence: Xero’s New Service - March 16, 2017
- 4 Tips for Staying Safe on a Public Computer - January 20, 2017
- 5 Tips To Choosing Your Marketing Automation Provider - December 16, 2016