Recently the New York Times had a great article chronicling the journey of a small business owner with online advertising – specifically pay per click ads on Google.
Pay per click advertising is awesome as it allows you to ONLY pay for the ads that someone clicks on.
However, there’s a few challenges with pay per click advertising.
- You can spend more and more money to get more and more reach – but not get more results (more BUYING)
- How do you really know what keywords work and which ones you should not use
- It takes TIME to properly manage a PPC campaign as the NYT article illustrates
- Getting clicks is nice but how do you get those clicks to CONVERT to sales
Ideagility launched a new service, AgileBid, which seeks to solve these problems.
AgileBid’s recent press release reads:
AgileBid automatically optimizes a business’s paid advertising spend across both Google AdWords and Bing Ads, honing in on keywords that convert the most sales and leads, while shutting down those that don’t. After implementing AgileBid, customers eliminate time typically spent managing complex paid search campaigns or other PPC management tools and resources, reduce their ad spend and improve conversion results so they can focus on their business. With pricing as low as fifty dollars a month and no contracts, for the first time, advertisers of any size can now compete alongside larger brands to capture as many conversions and sales as possible.
There are a number of companies such as ReachLocal, Orange Soda, and local online advertising experts which can help with your PPC or CPC campaign. But if you’re looking for an automated, DIY type of service, AgileBid could be what you’re looking for.
Also, while Google’s extensive, built in keyword tools are great – you still have to know what you’re doing to use them, effectively.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Wix Launches Simple Marketing Automation for Growing Businesses – Wix Ascend - December 11, 2018
- You’ve Been Fired. How To Start Your Own Business - December 3, 2018
- Make Better Presentation Slides With This New Tool. Ramon Reviews Beautiful.ai - November 27, 2018