Ramon Ray, Regional Development Director at Infusionsoft and Editor of Smallbiztechnology.com, spoke with Tegan Jones of the Wells Fargo Business Insights Series on Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software and the benefits it provides a small business.
Check out the podcast to hear Ramon explain what exactly CRM software is, the benefits and advantages it provides your business by employing it.
Ramon also gives advice on what features you should look for in CRM software before purchasing, including:
- Hosted Online (Cloud Based)
- Secure Vendor
- Integrated with Social Media
- Easy To Use
- Accommodates Growth
- Works well (integrates) with other business software
Listen to the entire podcast here.
Latest posts by Carolyn Crummey (see all)
- Twitter Buy Button and New Page Features a Boost to Online Businesses - August 3, 2015
- Join the #HPProductivity Chat For Ways to Improve Office Productivity - July 16, 2015
- Amazon Free Shipping on Small Items Might Hurt Local Retailers - June 29, 2015