Successfully marketing ones business online is not easy. Sure, anyone can build a simple WordPress web site. Sure, anyone can spend $500 to buy some advertising on Facebook or Google or Twitter. But there is so much more – web site building, copy writing, setting up your Facebook page and more.
- You can do these things yourself – but they take TIME and some measure of expertise.
- You can hire a consultant to do it for you – but if you’re on a TIGHT budget this might not be an option.
- A 3rd, and mid level option is to work with a services company who can do these things for you.
Recently, Verio launched a service VerioVelocity that does these things, and more, for $160 per month.
The services they offer include:
- Individualized consulting to determine an SMBs website design needs and the delivery of a custom site
- Personalized website development, copywriting services, hosting, logo design, mobile website development, SEO targeting and website statistics
- Business class technologies designed to help close sales and provide world class customer support including email, live chat and video conferencing
- Facebook page setup with company description
- Google Places™, Google Maps™ and Internet Directory Submissions
- Cloud Hosting for unmatched flexibility and the only offering in this class of solutions hosted on the cloud
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Salesforce Upgrade Its Customer Service Platform. Faster Setup Time. - July 27, 2017
- Why Wix Code Is a Game Changer for Businesses - July 25, 2017
- How Adobe Scan and These 7 Tips Can Make You More Productive - July 25, 2017