From January 6th through 8th, Bloggers, Podcasters and Web TV content creators will be flocking to the Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas for NMX 2013…aka BlogWorld. This 3-day event will attract people from over 50 countries and offers over 140 educational sessions presented by more than 175 industry leaders on Content Creation, Distribution of Content, Monetization and so much more!
A few of the Keynote, Featured, Super Session and BusinessNext speakers lined up this year include:
- Guy Kawasaki – Author, Founding Partner, Alltop.com / Garage Technology Ventures
- Chris Hardwick – Chief Creative Officer, Nerdist Industries
- Leo Laporte – Owner, TWiT.tv
- Jay Baer – President, Convince & Convert
- Rand Fishkin, Co-Founder & CEO, SEOMoz
- Todd Roy, Head of Creative Development, HDFilms
Our very own Ramon Ray, Technology Evangelist, Smallbiztechnology.com & Infusionsoft, will also be doing a session on ‘Personal Branding: How Little Companies Can Do Big Things‘.
Why should you consider attending NMX? It’s the first and only industry-wide conference, tradeshow and media event dedicated to providing valuable content on Blogging, Podcasting and Web TV creation. What does this have to do with your small business? It’s all about CONTENT…and getting the right content out to your audience using the most effective vehicle (blog, video, etc.).
If you’re not convinced, here’s 10 great reasons why you should consider attending:
- Learn how to create quality Blogs, Podcasts, Web TV Shows and Video Channels
- Improve the look, feel and sound of your content as well as honing your writing skills to create compelling content
- Discover the latest audio & video production tools, tips and techniques
- Learn how to reach a larger audience through Social Networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and more
- Discover how to improve keywords and SEO in your content
- Learn all about audio and video sites like iTunes and YouTube
- Learn the tools, techniques and strategies needed to monetize your content
- Learn about direct advertising, Ad networks and syndication
- Learn and Network with the most successful New Media content creators in the World
- Find new online and marketing resources at the New Media Trade Show
Make 2013 the year where you concentrate on upping the quality of your content and effectively delivering it to your audience and attend NMX 2013 to learn exactly how to do that!