I’m at the BlackBerry10 launch today in New York City. You can see my earlier coverage of the launch here.
I was able to briefly speak with Alicia Keys about the role of technology and small business.
She shared with me, in our discussion, that she has a 9 person business. Here’s Alicia Keys’ tips and thoughts on the role of technology and small business:
- Mobile devices are an incredible platform for small business growth.
- You can do so much on your smartphone – such as managing your expenses.
- Since so many small businesses are on the road, mobile technology is even more important.
- Alicia is a mom, an entertainer and has a personal life of fun as well – it’s important that her mobile technology help manage these parts of her life
- Small businesses struggle with how to get the attention of their customers – mobile technology can help with this.
- Each small business owner must focus on what makes them UNIQUE – leveraging technology overall can help (such as the power of social media)
- Leverage mobile technology to give you LIMITLESS possibilities in your business.
Well there you have it from Alicia Keys – 7 tips to use technology to GROW YOUR small business.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Advice from the 2017 SXSW Dell Experience: How to Pitch a Complex Business - March 30, 2017
- The Experience: Dell Showcases the Power of Technology at SXSW 2017 - March 28, 2017
- Accounting Gets Artificial Intelligence: Xero’s New Service - March 16, 2017