We recently posted an article titled ‘The Internet Browser Wars: Which Browser is Good For Small Businesses‘. In this article we took a closer look at three of the most commonly used browsers; Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer to try to determine which of the three browsers was best for small businesses.
We decided to take the question to our Facebook fans and let them chime in on what browser they are using and feel is best for their growing businesses.
Hands down, Google Chrome was the clear winner and the browser of choice for our fans. Here are the results as of January 20th:
- Google Chrome – 2,000+ votes
- Mozilla Firefox – 700+ votes
- Opera – 100+ votes
- Safari – 63 votes
- Rockmelt – 34 votes
- Internet explorer – 34 votes
Latest posts by Carolyn Crummey (see all)
- Twitter Buy Button and New Page Features a Boost to Online Businesses - August 3, 2015
- Join the #HPProductivity Chat For Ways to Improve Office Productivity - July 16, 2015
- Amazon Free Shipping on Small Items Might Hurt Local Retailers - June 29, 2015