Facebook Marketing Tip #5: Integrate Facebook With Your Website and Blog
Welcome to 14 Days of Facebook Marketing Tips, on the occasion of the upcoming launch of “The Facebook Guide to Small Business Marketing” (Wiley) by Ramon Ray, of Smallbiztechnology.com and Infusionsoft.
Buy Ramon’s latest book on February 19th and get a digital box of goodies as your gift for buying the book, educating yourself and growing your business with Facebook.
In The Facebook Guide to Small Business Marketing, you will overall learn how to get more customers and keep the ones you have. You’ll also learn how to leverage overall online marketing, how to better use social media and, more specifically, how to use the power of Facebook for YOUR business.
Tip #5: Integrate Facebook With Your Website and Blog
Facebook is an extremely powerful marketing tool and those who have succeeded in using it boost their business have gotten really creative with the ways they’ve done it. That includes integrating it into their websites, blogs and other internet presences.
Integrating Facebook with your website or blog could be as simple as linking to your website from your Facebook Page or including a Facebook photo and link into a blog post you publish. It could also be as complicated as allowing Facebook users to log into special sections of your website with their Facebook account or integrating your blog discussion boards with Facebook.
Regardless of how simple or complicated you want to go, here are a few tips from Jeff Bullas, a digital marketing and social media strategies expert, on how to integrate your website and Facebook.
- Include your website address or blog address in the company information section of Facebook page so that it is prominently displayed and easy to click.
- Use Facebook to drive traffic to your company blog(s) by linking to the article in a Facebook update.
- Offer specials on your Facebook page that link to your e-commerce store.
- Provide content on your Facebook Page that incentivizes users to visit your blog or website.
For more great tips on how to market your business with Facebook, check out ‘The Facebook Guide to Small Business Marketing’. And don’t forget – buy it on Feb. 19th and you’ll get the great digital ‘Goody Bag’ of special discounts and gifts!
Latest posts by Carolyn Crummey (see all)
- Twitter Buy Button and New Page Features a Boost to Online Businesses - August 3, 2015
- Join the #HPProductivity Chat For Ways to Improve Office Productivity - July 16, 2015
- Amazon Free Shipping on Small Items Might Hurt Local Retailers - June 29, 2015