Ramon Ray, editor of Smallbiztechnology.com, is releasing his third book, The Facebook Guide to Small Business Marketing. As part of the launch promotion, a digital ‘Goody Bag’, consisting of products and services from various vendors, is being given to all those who purchase the book on February 19th.
This very cool digital ‘Goody Bag’ contains products that every small business needs and wants. Everything from printing to tech gadgets to service subscriptions – we’ve got a little bit of everything!
Here’s what you’ll find in your very own digital goody bag if you buy the book on February 19th:
$500 worth of discounts and products from our partners including:
- VistaPrint – Free Shipping on Orders Over $50, Plus 25% off Sitewide!
- 5+ FivePlus – Free One Year Subscription
- Solve-It! Store – 40% Off Pad Grip Products
- Mozy – One-time 15% off MozyPro services
- ViewBix – 30% Off Gold, Platinum or Titanium Plans
- FunctionFox – Time and Project Tracking for 5 months
- VerticalResponse – A Free One-Year subscription to VerticalResponse Social
- Opiniator – First Month of Service – Free
- Personal Branding For Regular People – eBook: How Business Professionals Can Boost Revenues With Their Personal Brand
- FREE Marketing and Sales Audit (Ramon will audit your company’s current marketing and sales and offer you concrete advice on how to improve it)
The digital Goody Bag can be claimed by submitting the form on our webpage and providing a valid receipt of purchase, dated February 19th.
The Facebook Guide To Small Business Marketing is the ULTIMATE resource helping YOU (small business owner, entrepreneur, solopreneur, senior executive) learn how to GET MORE CUSTOMERS and KEEP MORE CUSTOMERS by marketing on Facebook. So pick up your copy tomorrow (Feb. 19th) and enjoy the great gifts for your business, as well!
Latest posts by Carolyn Crummey (see all)
- Twitter Buy Button and New Page Features a Boost to Online Businesses - August 3, 2015
- Join the #HPProductivity Chat For Ways to Improve Office Productivity - July 16, 2015
- Amazon Free Shipping on Small Items Might Hurt Local Retailers - June 29, 2015