Date Your Leads. Marry Your Customers.
How to nurture prospects to become customers and customers to become loyal customers and fans.
Presented by: Ramon Ray, Technology & Evangelist Evangelist, Infusionsoft and Smallbiztechnology
Content Level: Beginner to intermediate (and any advanced users who are hungry to always learn)
(This webinar is FREE to members and non-members)
Join the NFIB (National Federation of Independent Business) and Ramon Ray on Wednesday, February 13th at 12PM (ET), to learn how you can attract and keep your customers.
Date Your Leads. Marry Your Customers. Officially called Lifecycle marketing, will give you a step by step system of 7 practical steps you can use to turn prospects into customers and customers into raving fans. As small business owners we only have so much time in a day, Lifecycle marketing helps ensure you can build closer relationships with your customers and nurture you prospective customers so you can spend more time BUILDING your business.
During this webinar, you’ll learn why “sales” is NOT the first step to do in your sales cycle. You’ll hear why every small business owner must have french fries in their business.
Attendees will learn:
- How getting referrals can be much easier
- The importance of knowing what customers are NOT for you
- How you can wow customers with less than $5 per customer
- How to turn any employee with a bright smile into a selling engine
Latest posts by Carolyn Crummey (see all)
- Twitter Buy Button and New Page Features a Boost to Online Businesses - August 3, 2015
- Join the #HPProductivity Chat For Ways to Improve Office Productivity - July 16, 2015
- Amazon Free Shipping on Small Items Might Hurt Local Retailers - June 29, 2015