Business owners face a lot of challenges every single day — managing cash flow, hiring employees, thinking about how they’re going to expand, thinking about their marketing, all kind of things. One of those things that get lost in the shuffle is often managing their online reputation.
Small business expert Ramon Ray, editor of Smallbiztechnology.com, recently shared three great tips on how to manage your business’s online reputation on the Wells Fargo Business Insights Resource Center.
The tips include:
- Set Up Alerts. You want to know when someone mentions you on the internet and setting up alerts, such as Google alerts, is the best way to find out.
- Use Social Media Dashboards. These tools help you to track all of the information you have flowing in your social media channels so you can better monitor them.
- Checking Local Area Listings. With so many local area listing and review sites, you’ll want to make sure that you are properly listed AND check reviews on sites so you are aware what people are saying and have the opportunity to respond, if needed.
Check out the full article and video here.
Latest posts by Carolyn Crummey (see all)
- Twitter Buy Button and New Page Features a Boost to Online Businesses - August 3, 2015
- Join the #HPProductivity Chat For Ways to Improve Office Productivity - July 16, 2015
- Amazon Free Shipping on Small Items Might Hurt Local Retailers - June 29, 2015