Infusioncon is one of the (if not THE) biggest and best marketing conferences, focused on small businesses.
Produced by Infusionsoft , Infusioncon is a 3 day conference, in Scottsdale, Arizona, where over 2,000 attendees learn (from the main stage and breakout sessions) and share with each other (during fabulous luncheons and breaks) about how to grow their businesses through sales and marketing.
What makes Infusioncon special are the awesome speakers, awesome attendees (real business owners) and just the overall community of small business marketers.
I’ve attended Infusioncon 2 or 3 times, and had the honor of speaking at one. Each time, I’ve learned something new (well actually a lot of things new).
Nicole Shoots, events manager for Infusionsoft said, “We want our small business attendees to leave InfusionCon feeling inspired by the stories and ideas our speakers share on stage.”
Some of the speakers you’ll find at Infusioncon include:
- Daymond John – entreprenuer and Sharktank Panelist
- David Allen—Author of three international bestselling books; Getting Things Done: The Art Of Stress-Free Productivity, Ready for Anything, and Making It All Work: Winning at the Game of Work and Business of Life
- Jay Baer—President of Convince & Convert and co-author of The NOW Revolution: 7 Shifts to Make Your Business Faster, Smarter, and More Social, a leading book on social-business and an Amazon category best-seller
- Mari Smith –Author of The New Relationship Marketing and co-author of Facebook Marketing: An Hour A Day. Smith is a renowned social media thought leader and one of the world’s foremost experts on Facebook marketing
- Clate Mask – Infusionsoft’s inspirational CEO and top visionary, who has led the company through 12 years of innovation and raised $71M in funding
In addition to helping my team of fellow Infusionites produce the best Infusioncon ever – I’ll be covering the event through a steady stream of Tweets and plan to produce several videos and blog posts containing insight from Infusioncon.
So here’s 10 reasons why Infusioncon is a must attend event:
- learn from your peers
- learn from expert speakers
- learn from experts who are not speaking but attending (small business influencers and others)
- network and find great partners to mutually grow your business
- learn all you can about social content marketing
- learn all you can about CRM and marketing automation
- have fun
- get a jolt of encouragement in those 3 days to build your business for the next 3 years
- bring an employee and get a double education for you and them
- share your knowledge with others – the more you share the more you learn
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Facebook’s Tools for Mentorship, Hiring and Education - November 14, 2018
- My Experience at a Facebook Community Boost Event - November 12, 2018
- Actress and Entrepreneur Nikki Reed Shares Her Insights on Sustainability, Tech, and Design - November 2, 2018