- Shed – get rid of documents you don’t need; but do keep important files like tax records
- Shred – documents you really don’t need shred them so they can’t get into the hands of the ‘bad guys”
- Get Ahead – start using secure electronic file storage and organizational tools such as a scanner, notebook (paper or digital) and more.
Here’s a few neat tools that Staples is showcasing, on my Pinterest board
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Zoho’s Innovation Continues to Help Small Business Start and Scale - February 16, 2018
- How To Use CRM to Create Positive Customer Experiences - February 16, 2018
- Heartwarming Small Business Movie from Intuit Celebrates Small Biz Success - February 2, 2018