- Shed – get rid of documents you don’t need; but do keep important files like tax records
- Shred – documents you really don’t need shred them so they can’t get into the hands of the ‘bad guys”
- Get Ahead – start using secure electronic file storage and organizational tools such as a scanner, notebook (paper or digital) and more.
Here’s a few neat tools that Staples is showcasing, on my Pinterest board
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Are Business Plans Necessary to Start a Business? - August 16, 2018
- Indra Nooyi Steps Down from Pepsi – What Can Small Business Owners Learn from Her? - August 15, 2018
- How General Liability Insurance Adds Value to Your Organization - August 14, 2018