- Shed – get rid of documents you don’t need; but do keep important files like tax records
- Shred – documents you really don’t need shred them so they can’t get into the hands of the ‘bad guys”
- Get Ahead – start using secure electronic file storage and organizational tools such as a scanner, notebook (paper or digital) and more.
Here’s a few neat tools that Staples is showcasing, on my Pinterest board
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- The Experience: Dell Showcases the Power of Technology at SXSW 2017 - March 28, 2017
- Accounting Gets Artificial Intelligence: Xero’s New Service - March 16, 2017
- 4 Tips for Staying Safe on a Public Computer - January 20, 2017