- Shed – get rid of documents you don’t need; but do keep important files like tax records
- Shred – documents you really don’t need shred them so they can’t get into the hands of the ‘bad guys”
- Get Ahead – start using secure electronic file storage and organizational tools such as a scanner, notebook (paper or digital) and more.
Here’s a few neat tools that Staples is showcasing, on my Pinterest board
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- NEWS: Neglecting Website Basics Can Significantly Impact Sales - May 18, 2017
- News: U.S. Businesses Neglect a Major Information Security Risk - May 18, 2017
- News: Wix Launches SEO Tool and Google Integration - May 17, 2017