Samsung unveiled their flagship phone, the Galaxy S4, at an event in New York yesterday. This much awaited successor to the popular S3 has a 5-inch display and will be available in 55 countries as of April this year. The company did not yet provide a price.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 boasts some exciting new features, including “smart scrolling”, simultaneous shooting from both cameras, and pausing that works by tracking your eyes. It has a 1.9 GHz quad-core processor, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac network capabilities, a 13 megapixel camera on the back, and Bluetooth 4.0; all this in a neatly presented 130 gram size. The device runs on Google Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean and it’s a reliable device for anyone looking to enjoy their mobile experience.
Boosting Your Bottom Line
The Galaxy S4 has many features that are perfect for running a business; not to mention all the apps that you can download and add to your Android handset. You can enjoy wireless updating, notifications of incoming emails on the home screen, secure networking, calendar and contacts, and even IMAP email functionality. This device is the perfect mobile partner for business owners and executives.
Communication is essential for any business owner and being able to connect while you are traveling is always necessary. You can now instantly reject a call with a message, enjoy a video conference while you are on the road, and book a flight while you wait for a meeting to start. This handset is literally a business companion and its wealth of new and improved features will be welcomed by all.
Here are 5 reasons why business owners should consider using the Galaxy S4:
- It’s packed with power. You can do business on your mobile effortlessly, with a powerful processor and enough memory to run all the apps you need. Join a conversation, preview your new website, and listen to the latest news – all while knowing that you have the resources to keep you going when you need to.
- You will always stay connected. The S4 will allow you to handle all your communications while you are on the road. From emails and texts, to phone calls and video conferencing; you never have to miss an update or be disconnected from your office. Handle client meetings with ease and update your colleagues in minutes. Send voice notes to an employee or share links on the web.
- Navigate in style. With built-in GPS functionality and Google Maps, you will always know where you are going and how best to get there. You can find businesses and outlets in your area and search for locations in order to plan your next trip. Traveling in an unknown city just got much easier!
- Share important documents: With access to Google Drive and other apps such as Dropbox, you can seamlessly share important documents with colleagues or approve files before they are sent over to a client. View secure PDF files, edit spreadsheets, and edit notes; all while travelling the globe.
- It is perfect for executives-on-the-go: You can join a social media conversation, share media without WiFi, have videos paused when you are not looking at the screen, and a 1080p resolution for crystal clear viewing. This is one device that you can carry with you wherever you go.
The long awaited Samsung Galaxy S4 truly provides a lot of features for the business individual, while offering an enjoyable mobile experience for social users. This is one of the best handsets that Samsung delivered in a while – let’s hope it is a successful one.
Image Credit: CNN Money