Businesses not using social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter are missing out on golden opportunities for mass marketing. Smart players are using these social sites daily because they know they have a captured audience and that they can control, to some extent, what their target market is learning about them. The challenge comes in carving out the time to stay on top of these sites. Thankfully, the frustration of not having enough time is exactly what John Macintosh was experiencing when he developed Buildchatter.com, an easy to use social media management and marketing solution.
Launched in February 2012, BuildChatter.com is a website designed to help small business owners who want to establish themselves in the realm social media, but just don’t have the time or experience to do it effectively.
“I started on a search for an easy to use, affordable solution for my small business,” says Macintosh. “What I found available was too expensive, complicated, incomplete or time consuming. Frustrated, I decided to design and build a suite of tools that could respond to these challenges and be used by all small business owners for little or minimal cost.”
BuildChatter is easy to use by simply installing the BuildChatter traffic tab onto your website and link it to BuildChatter.com. You will immediately begin to see a more targeted audience following your website. Prices range from free for the basic Socialite package (you can apply add-ons for a small fee), to $55 for the SocialPlus. Some of the add-ons include:
- Analytics that provide real time data on followers, posts, and promotions
- Social ROI Calculator that provides the return on investment generated through social media efforts
- Engagement Tools that allow the posting of sweepstakes, quizzes, polling and video showcasing
Macintosh has bootstrapped Buildchatter.com with the help of some funding from family and friends and is currently building specialized solutions for a variety of new markets. Currently, Buildchatter.com’s competition is mainly North Social and Wildfire. However, Buildchatter.com’s pricing structure and ease of use makes it a great tool for business leaders that want to save time marketing to social media sites.
Latest posts by Johnny Duncan (see all)
- 4 Ways Small Business Can Profit from Google Glass and Augmented Reality - November 20, 2013
- Expansion of Google Wallet Creates More Opportunities for Small Business - October 14, 2013
- Engajer Takes Social Media Engagement To The Next Level With Innovative Video Tool - September 16, 2013