Technology in the workplace greatly affects how we communicate and do business. By ensuring you are armed with products and solutions that enable your direct success, you provide your business with a sustainable competitive advantage.
Join Dell (@DellSMBUS), Samsung™ (@SamsungSemiUS) and Ramon Ray (@ramonray), editor of Smallbiztechnology.com, in a discussion on end user computing and how you can improve it for your workforce, including:
- Steps to implementing a BYOD (Bring-Your-Own-Device) Strategy
- Successfully migrating/refreshing operating systems
- Securing your data while moving to the cloud
- Empowering a remote workforce, while enabling collaboration and productivity
Wednesday, March 20, from 12-1 pm Central Daylight Time
Register here: http://bit.ly/ZuljX3
Follow the hashtag #DellEUC to join in!
Come prepared with your questions and thoughts on what steps your company has taken to improve end-user computing and what has proven to be more successful than others. Don’t miss this informative chat!
Latest posts by Carolyn Crummey (see all)
- Twitter Buy Button and New Page Features a Boost to Online Businesses - August 3, 2015
- Join the #HPProductivity Chat For Ways to Improve Office Productivity - July 16, 2015
- Amazon Free Shipping on Small Items Might Hurt Local Retailers - June 29, 2015