HootSuite, the go-to social media dashboard for such businesses as McDonald’s, Pepsico and Virgin, has just announced a host of new premium apps to extend HootSuite’s capabilities.
Natively, HootSuite manages Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, and other common social networks. For businesses wanting a big social media presence, a management app like HootSuite is key for productivity; you can schedule messages and tweets, track brand mentions and analyze your social media traffic.
With HootSuite’s new app directory, those capabilities are extended by third-party developers. Let’s take a look at the first premium apps announced, and their features:
YouTube: $1.99 per month
- View YouTube videos in large format
- Monitor 13 available feeds and custom label stream names for easy management
- Stream your account and channel activity, including viewing history
- Access your favorites, subscriptions, playlists, and videos marked to watch later
- Search for videos and filter for most viewed, top rated, most popular, and more
- Upload videos from the HootSuite dash, add title, description, tags, category, privacy level, and license setting
- Share videos to all your social networks in HootSuite
Statigram: $4.99 per month
- View your Home feed and feeds for Your Photos, Your Likes, and the Popular feed from Instagram
- Stream and monitor your Instagram community, including your followers and those you follow
- Analyze your Instagram photos and community growth with summary statistics, rolling 30-day trends, and monthly history
- Gain insights into and manage relationships you have with your Instagram community
- Search for photos by hashtag or username
- Share photos to all your social networks in HootSuite
Salesforce: $4.99 per month
- Create Leads from social networks in HootSuite streams
- Create Cases from social messages in HootSuite streams
- Update Information for existing Lead records
- Look up records in Salesforce based on social profile data
- Select Lead fields relevant to you for custom entity and record workflow
- Custom field mapping for appending social profile data to Lead records
Do you use HootSuite in your business? What do you think of this news? Let us know in the comments!
And for more on social media management, check out this recent post from our archive!
The following two tabs change content below.
Vincenzo Ravina is a writer, journalist and giraffe enthusiast from Halifax, Nova Scotia. You can learn more at his website, http://VincenzoRavina.com, or follow him on Twitter at @RavinaSBT.