The 10 Best Mobile Productivity Applications Growing Your Business
Welcome to Barry’s Bite, a weekly article series from Barry Moltz, host of Business Insanity Radio. This week Barry shares with us his 10 favorite mobile productivity apps that help businesses grow.
There are a lot of mobile“productivity” apps out there that actually waste time. They are either too complicated to use or they do not sync across multiple platforms.
Here are my 10 best apps for increasing your productivity.
- Pushbullet (Android): Moves snippets of what you need easily from your computer to your phone for later use. This includes files, messages, to-do lists and addresses.
- Password Wallet (All): It is becoming increasingly hard to remember all your passwords. This app stores them all in one place on your phone. A real time saver!
- Everclip (Apple): Makes it easy to clip anything you find on your smartphone to Evernote.
- Pocket (All): This app creates a list of items to read later instead of the pressure to focus on it now.
- Sleep Pillow (All): Experts show that the key to being more productive is to get a good night sleep. This sleep machine app plays sounds that make it easy to fall asleep. (especially when in a noisy hotel room).
- Any.Do (All): This app not only syncs with all your devices, but allows you to share them with other team members to make sure they get tasks done.
- Text Web (All): This app lets you download only the text part of the website. A real time and battery saver!
- Cam Card (All): Put all those business cards to good use. Take them out of your pocket, scan them with your phone and either add them to your contact list or export them to your favorite CRM program.
- Ego (Apple): Stop wondering. Find all the stats for your website and social media feeds right on your phone.
- Flightview (All): This is a favorite app for frequent business travelers. It tells the user where a flight is originating from. Many times the airline does not update departures based on when the inbound flight gets to a departure location.
What are you favorite mobile productivity apps?
Barry is a nationally recognized expert on small business who has given hundreds of presentations to audiences ranging in size from 20 to 20,000. As a member of the Entrepreneurship Hall of Fame, he has also taught entrepreneurship as an adjunct professor at the Illinois Institute of Technology. He has appeared on many TV and radio programs such as CNBC’s The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch, MSNBC’s Your Business and NPR’s The Tavis Smiley Show. He hosts his own radio show, Business Insanity Talk Radio, and writes regularly for the American Express Open Forum, and Forbes.com.
Latest posts by Carolyn Crummey (see all)
- Twitter Buy Button and New Page Features a Boost to Online Businesses - August 3, 2015
- Join the #HPProductivity Chat For Ways to Improve Office Productivity - July 16, 2015
- Amazon Free Shipping on Small Items Might Hurt Local Retailers - June 29, 2015