Have a business and/or technology event coming up in the New York City area that you’d like us to add to our weekly post? If so, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
April 27th, 2013, – 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM, Brooklyn Public Library, 1305 Cortelyou Road, Brooklyn, NY 11226
Professionals and Business Owners will learn about Microsoft Excel Pivot Tables, a tool used to summarize complicated data into reports. Hear a Microsoft Excel expert (Othniel Denis, MBA). Please bring laptops with wifi access, and Excel 2007 or higher.
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
· Create effective reports to meet your business needs
· Quickly quantify rows of data
· Evaluate patterns in your historical data
· Explain your findings to team members and senior management
April 30th, 2013, – 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM, 317 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10017
Join Ramon Ray, Marketing & Technology Evangelist of Infusionsoft and Smallbiztechnology.com as he shares with you:
- Why social media is so powerful
- Why web sites and email marketing are not dead
- Why you should STOP SELLING on social media
- What content works BEST on social media
- How you CAN make money through social content and more!
At the MCC’s Online Marketing Business Growth Series you’ll leave packed with practical information, best practices to get more customers and keep the ones you have (and you might even laugh a few times).
May 1st, 2013, – 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM, 1040 Grand Concourse,The Bronx Museum, Main Floor Conference Room, Bronx, New York 10456
Session 4: FINANCIAL PROJECTIONS
The fourth workshop uses exercises to help you better understand financial concepts. This session reviews sales and prices, financial risks and rewards, true start-up costs, ongoing operating expenses, setting benchmarks for tracking progress and the organization of all your financial information. Using a hands-on approach, you learn how to use our financial model to forecast sales revenue and build solid pro-forma financial forecasts.
May 1st, 2013, – 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM, 1231 Lafayette Ave, Bronx, New York 10474
How important is online marketing to your business? Can you afford not use it? Have you been burned in the past by one of those so-called SEO Guru’s? You will walk away from this workshop knowing and controlling your own online marketing destiny.This interactive workshop will give you the tools you need to make sure your site is not invisible to the search engines and teach you the theory behind how search engines rank sites.
Latest posts by Carolyn Crummey (see all)
- Twitter Buy Button and New Page Features a Boost to Online Businesses - August 3, 2015
- Join the #HPProductivity Chat For Ways to Improve Office Productivity - July 16, 2015
- Amazon Free Shipping on Small Items Might Hurt Local Retailers - June 29, 2015