A few weeks ago I attended Social Biz Atlanta, an annual conference put together by my good friend Brent Leary that focuses on integrating social and traditional cultures and strategies to better prepare businesses to meaningfully interact with today’s social customer.
At the conference, I had the privilege of moderating a discussion on Content, Curation, Community & Influence, with panel members Anita Campbell (@smallbiztrends) and Andrew Wexler (@TheWordPainter). The points we covered in the discussion were:
- How can your business build community wide support?
- What is the role of content in building a community?
- What are the best practices in curating, stealing, plaguerizing and monetizing conent?
- What are super fams? How do you find them and use them better in your business.
Watch the video below to see what these experts had to say about these topics or view the video here.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- LinkedIn’s Newest Hiring Services Help Smaller Businesses Hire Smarter - July 11, 2018
- Using Reddit In Your Content Strategy - July 7, 2018
- Call Card Tips To Get the Most Value When Calling Internationally - July 6, 2018