You’ve got Google Analytics, and you’ve read our Google Analytics 101 article, but you’re looking to soup things up for a more powerful marketing solution by fine tuning your B2B targeting.
Well, Bizo just announced Bizo Data Solutions, a service that enables B2B companies to better understand and more efficiently engage target audiences across their entire marketing funnel. Bizo Data Solutions integrates with a company’s existing marketing technology “stack,” allowing marketers to use Bizo’s demographic data on over 120 million business professionals (85 percent of the U.S. business population) to get more value out of their marketing programs and other technology investments.
Bizo’s new product is quite unique, and allows marketers to eliminate information silos and make better use of their data to nurture and convert new customers. By integrating Bizo Data Solutions with their existing CRM, marketing automation, web analytics, content management, data management platforms and media channels, brands can now:
- Identify which audiences are visiting their websites, landing pages and social channels;
- Engage website audiences with personalized content, messages and offers;
- Segment and nurture known prospect audiences with targeted display and social ads;
- Use precise business demographic targeting to power online social, display and video campaigns;
- Perform rich program attribution with audience engagement metrics across channels.
How the product integrates with the products you already use:
- Adobe AudienceManager, part of Adobe Marketing Cloud – Customers can use Bizo data to better understand how their marketing programs are performing and to reach their desired audience.
- Eloqua (AdFocus) – Enables customers to manage targeted, personalized display ads from within Eloqua to nurture known and anonymous prospects.
- Salesforce – Gives customers the ability to target online display ads to prospects that are already in a CRM or marketing automation system. This solution is available for any in-house prospect database.
- BlueKai – Allows marketers to access Bizo data for analytics, site personalization and modeling, as well as targeted advertising on their preferred media partners.
- [x+1] – Connects marketers’ data with their execution channels, including ‘owned’ media, ‘paid’ media, and CRM using [x+1]’s Origin DMP.
- Google Analytics – Enhances analysis with knowledge of visitors’ business demographics: company size, industry, job function and seniority. (Check out our Google Analytics 101)
Bizo also offers a ‘do it yourself’ retargeting platform for help in increasing ad performance; another important aspect of your marketing program. These solutions allow you to better manage your marketing efforts and finely tune campaigns so they reach those more likely to use your products and services.
Let us know what kinds of things you’d like to see in your marketing solutions!