Each week on Smallbiztechnology.com, we post a lot of articles that help small businesses GROW their business. We want to make sure you didn’t miss anything, so here’s a quick roundup of what we talked about last week and a sneak peek at what we’ll be sending your way in the week to come. Check out our video here, or watch below:
- 3 Tools That Easily Make Your Small Business Website Mobile
- NYU Offers Free App That Teaches Mobile Marketing Course On Your Phone
- Two Apps That Take The Headache Out Of Showing Presentations
- 47 Year Old Small Business Builds Custom Apps And Sees Big Results
- Is Your Business Delivering a Seamless Customer Experience on Mobile Devices?
- With 3.5 Billion Check-Ins, Foursquare Revolutionizes The Way We Explore Cities
- 3 Mobile Website Tools To Help Restaurants Fill The Seats And Get Cooking
- Three Key Points To Developing A Mobile Application For Your Small Business
- 3 ‘Neat’ Apps That Digitally Store Your Expense Receipts
- 4 Tips to Improve Time Management
- Coworking Spaces: The New Workplace Alternative That Increases Productivity and Creativity
- 3 Ways To Curb Employee Streaming And Keep Productivity Up During Major Events Like March Madness
Software and Cloud Computing
- Two Online Services That Can Lead You To A Larger Fan Base On Facebook
- Tales of the Tweets: 140 Priceless Characters
- 4 FREE Ways To Promote Your Business With Social Media
- 6 Tips To Help You Avoid Having One Of The 650,000 Laptops Stolen This Year and Software That Covers You If You Are!
- Executive Spotlight: Peter Arvai, Prezi CEO and Co-Founder, Wants to Help You Share Your World-Changing Ideas
- Best Email Service For Small Business: Gmail, ZohoMail or Outlook?
- Sightly Revolutionizes Local Business Search With Video
- Mobile Marketing: Find The Right Apps For Small Niche Markets
- How Big Data is Changing Small Business Marketing
- Free Webinar and E-Book: ‘Rocket Your Company To Success’ – Strategies From Infusionsoft’s 2013 Ultimate Marketer Winner
Next week, we’ve got a look at the best online file-sharing tools for small businesses, how to turn human resources into a system that grows your business, how to get local customers with your mobile website and how to increase sales and save time with the cloud.
You won’t want to miss any of that, and there’s a lot more beyond what I just mentioned, so come on back and let us know what you think in the comments!