Today, businesses not only have to focus on orders and sales, but they also have to consider social media a part of their operations. We’ve gotten to a point we cannot turn back from anymore. Social media is the new newspaper. It’s the 21 century’s local shopping guide. If you’re not out there getting a ton of likes, you’re missing out on an enormous part of your potential customer base. If you’re not focused on this, you’re in trouble!
This isn’t to say that a small business can’t survive without Facebook, but you’re certainly sticking a dagger in your chest if you choose to ignore its potential. If the number of fans on your page doesn’t bring a smile to your face, you have a serious problem. There’s one way to put a hamper on the issue, though: Get your hands on a social media marketing platform.
Here are a couple of services that provide exactly what you’re looking for and streamline it so you don’t have to go through the incredible pains that going solo usually implies:
- Vertical Response Social – A lot of people know Vertical Response. It’s almost become a household name in social media marketing. It never hurts to stick by tried and true methods to make sure you’re getting the most out of what you pay for. Their platform is very easy to use and provides a wealth of data on your page, letting you know what you’re doing right and what you need to work on. Bundled with other services, they’re offering social on top of that for $9 a month. If you want social marketing on its own, then you’ll pay $18 a month.
- GroSocial – Birthed by Infusionsoft, this social network marketing platform has quite a reputation standing for it after the success of the Idaho Central Credit Union. The ICCU has gained 4,000 likes through the use of this GroSocial. It’s a proven service that also lets you easily create a presentable and professional page by leveraging their drag-and-drop designer interface. Social media marketing has never been so painlessly fun! After a 30-day free trial, you pay $29.95 per month as a base cost and $9.95 for each extra page.
There you have it! These are sufficiently innovative and powerful services that can really take you places if you know what to do with that kind of power. They may not be magical tools that beam you into other dimensions, but they certainly come close to it.
Latest posts by Miguel Leiva-Gomez (see all)
- What is ERP? Does It Have a Place In Small Business? - November 7, 2013
- Small Business IP Phone Services: A Guide To Choosing The Right System For Your Business - September 26, 2013
- 3 Services That Help Add A Face to the Name on Your Contact List - September 23, 2013