We recently shared our thoughts on how content marketing has become something of an equalizer for small businesses trying to compete in the same space as larger brands with their big budgets and seemingly unlimited resources.
Rather than extract value via traditional and costly marketing channels such as display and search, content creates value for consumers and a more effective way for small businesses to engage their audience. At Outbrain, we’re always looking to share ways in which small businesses can better engage their audience with interesting and great quality content.
To that end, we’re excited to announce the launch of our 2013 B2B Small Business Content Marketing report produced in partnership with the Content Marketing Institute.
The Content Marketing Institute’s recent North American survey revealed some surprising insights into the differences between B2B small business marketers and their enterprise peers. For example, small business marketers use more social media platforms than their enterprise peers and are planning to increase their content marketing budgets more than their larger, enterprise peers.
In our 2013 report, we shares the trends, benchmarks and key tactics employed by small business marketers and how they approach content marketing. The report answers:
- what are the most effective marketing tactics for SMBs?
- what’s their most important content marketing measurement criteria?
- what are their biggest content marketing challenges?
- how are SMBs mastering content creation and how do they tailor their content?
DOWNLOAD IT NOW to take a closer look at what content marketing means to small businesses and what you could be doing too!
Latest posts by Natalie Chan (see all)
- 3 Killer Content Marketing Insights for the Holiday Season - October 15, 2013
- Don’t Tell Me What To Do!: The Consequence of Pushy Content Headlines - October 3, 2013
- 4 Tips On How To Make The Most of Earned Media - June 18, 2013