Is your marketing bland and boring? Are you not attracting the attention that you need to produce sales for your small business? If so, then get ready to join Sameer Kumar and Ramon Ray for the NYC Event Spice & Flavor Marketing: 49 Ideas to Jump Start Your Boring Marketing!
Ramon Ray Sameer Kumar
Date: June 18th, 2013
Time: 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Sameer and Ramon will share 49 ideas that will spice up your marketing program. You will learn how to use Information Marketing & Education Marketing to increase your bottom line by creating products and services that work in conjunction with your existing business or as a stand-alone business!
In this fun, interactive 2-hour seminar, you’ll learn how to:
- Get clients to know, like & trust you!
- Establish yourself as the expert in your industry (even if you’re not)
- Add backend products & services so you’re never leaving money on the table!
Ramon will show you how to use the 7 steps of Lifecycle Marketing to capture leads, nurture prospects and turn customers into loyal, lifelong customers. This seminar is not for the weak at heart, so be prepared to come and LEARN so you can leave and GROW your business!
We’ve got a few complimentary tickets available to the first 5 people who register using the code RAMONVIP!
Latest posts by Carolyn Crummey (see all)
- Twitter Buy Button and New Page Features a Boost to Online Businesses - August 3, 2015
- Join the #HPProductivity Chat For Ways to Improve Office Productivity - July 16, 2015
- Amazon Free Shipping on Small Items Might Hurt Local Retailers - June 29, 2015